Saturday, October 15, 2011

Update

Fall has come full force to Shangyu. It'sssss cold up in here. I never know how to feel about fall from a fashion standpoint. I am a flip flopoholic and when I have to start pulling out socks I get a little depressed, actually a lot depressed. Then on the other hand, I can really get into some over sized hoodies, long boots, and sweaters. Oh, the struggles of being a woman.
In more interesting news, I have some fun updates since it has been (cough) a little while since I wrote last.
1. First up is my lovely, beautiful and shiny new computer!!!!
For the first time ever and I do mean EVER, I feel in harmony with a piece of technology. This probably has more to do with the fact that she is blue and I love blue and therefore have more patience for blue things, than that I actually have gotten better at working with technology.
2. Next up, I got a tattoo!
I have always wanted one and finally bit the bullet in the sketchy back alley parlor pictured above ( recommended by a friend prior to going of course). I got it on my right hip and it hurt like beast but it's beautiful and I'm happy. Actually, I'm so happy I'm gonna get another one pretty soon I think. What everyone says is true, it's addicting!
3. Last but not least, we went on a little vacation in Ning Bo.
Our first stop in the city center was these giant floating bubbles with people dancing around inside. My kinda city :)
Amazing street food how I've missed thee.
This pagoda is still in use and has a huge shopping street connected to it. 
Glad she is represented 
Famous moon lake duck boats. Too cute. 
It was a good month! Hopefully it won't take me another month to write my next post. Fingers crossed :)


No comments:

Post a Comment