Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas Tree

One of the funniest things I've heard while teaching Christmas vocab is an entire class telling me that Merry Christmas Tree is the proper holiday greeting, not Merry Christmas. I like it. So, Merry Christmas Tree to you and yours. Now, I know your gonna be jealous, but this is what I was doing all day Christmas day....
making over 300 Christmas cards with hordes of sugar crazed children with Santa (aka Josh ) by my side. As hectic as it was, it is definitely a Christmas I'll never forget. And afterwards we did get treated to a very nice buffet, bonus, and presents, so I'm not complaining.  
I also got an iPad 2 from my super awesome wonderful husband! How great is that? Merry Christmas Tree to me! He is having to wait a little while for his Christmas present since he wants a super snazzy phone and we are still 2 weeks away from coming home and getting a new phone plan. But you know what they say, good things come to those who wait!
We finished off the days festivities by hanging out with all the teachers and teaching assistants at this cute little bar in the middle of town. It was really great to spend such a special day with these people we've come to know and love so much! 
More Christmas pics on the way soon! Merry Christmas and almost New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment