Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year Resolutions

Josh and I made our first ever New Year Resolutions list! We even took it a step further and made a Couple list and His/Her lists! I'm pretty proud of us. So, without further ado, here is the first ever...


Matthews Family New Year Resolutions List!


1. Move to a new state


2. Save $10,000


3. Take a class together


4. Learn more Chinese


5. Seek answers to our spiritual questions


6. Be more spontaneous and romantic


7. Make a plan to come back to China


That's some of the stuff we are going to be up to this glorious year! 
 And now for my own personal resolutions!


Sarah's New Year Resolutions!


1. Do 15 Pinterest ideas


2. Take the GRE


3. Apply for Graduate School


4. Accept everything about myself


5. Get involved in a Non- Profit I'm passionate about


6. Listen to more music


7. See a Ballet 


Woo Hooo! I'm motivated. How bout you? Do you have anything really special you want to accomplish this year? Anyone else thinking about going back to school? Nerve racking and exciting things are in store for this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment